Effective Solutions
from Creative Lawyers

Maryland Registered Agent Services

Professional Maryland Resident Agent Services 

If you are planning to do business in Maryland whether as an in-state or out-of-state entity, you must identify a resident agent, also known as a registered agent, who has a legal address in Maryland and is available to receive service of process and certain governmental notices.  Without meeting this requirement and keeping it current, not only may you fail to receive critical paperwork, but you may also jeopardize your good standing status in Maryland.

As your entity's Maryland resident agent lawyer, Press, Dozier & Hamelburg will act promptly to deliver your papers to you as soon as we receive them. Designating one of the attorneys at Press, Dozier & Hamelburg as your resident agent will ensure that your business remains in compliance with Maryland law and that you receive critical communications.

Maryland Resident Agent Pricing

The annual fee for basic resident agent services is $225.00 per year.  If you have special additional needs, please contact us to discuss fees for such services.